RKI Beacon 800 – eight channel controller (no sensors)
Beacon 800 Data Sheet
All sensors connected to the Beacon 800 must use a 4-20 mA transmitter.
Compatible Sensor Types:
S2 Series Sensor / transmitter with explosion proof and non explosion proof junction box (no display). For over 100ft from controller where no local display or relays are required
M2 Series Stand alone sensor / transmitter with explosion proof junction. Has digital display, relays, modbuss and 420mA Outputs at the sensor.
M-Series Low cost sensor / transmitter (not explosion proof ). Only available in Carbon Monoxide (CO) and Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) sensor types.
35-3000 Sample draw detector assembly in NEMA 4X enclosure
35-3010 Sample draw, multi-sensor detector assembly in NEMA 4X enclosure. Explosion proof housing available please contact us for more information.
GD-70D Electrochemical sample draw detector assembly with digital display for toxic gases. Not explosion proof, explosion proof housing available please contact us for more information.
GD-K8A Electrochemical diffusion detector assembly for toxic gases. Not explosion proof, explosion proof housing available please contact us for more information.
Gas detection should not be complicated. The Beacon 800 is gas detection simplified. The Beacon 800 is a versatile, low cost fixed system controller for one to eight points of gas detection. It is microprocessor controlled and is capable of accepting up to 8 separate 4-20 mA sensor transmitters which can be either 2 or 3 wire. The Beacon 800 can be powered by either 24 VDC, or 85-264 VAC. It is simple to operate and comes complete with a wall mount installation kit.The 2 large digital displays have backlighting and easily identify both the gas type and the gas concentration for all 8 channels simultaneously. The Beacon 800 is housed in a NEMA 4X rated case for a weather tight seal. This case design complies with lock out / tag out standards and can be fully secured. An external reset switch allows alarms to be silenced from outside the controller housing. The bottom mounted wiring hubs allow for easy wiring.With 3 amp rated relays, the Beacon 800 can be wired directly to a variety of devices like alarm horns, buzzers, or lights. This eliminates the need for costly external relays from the controller to devices. RKI offers the industry’s widest selection of standard and toxic gas detection sensors, which can be utilized with the Beacon 800, providing gas monitoring protection for almost any application.
- Capable of up to 8 separate channels
- Digital display of all 8 channels simultaneously
- Compact, weatherproof, NEMA 4X enclosure
- 85 to 264 VAC or 24 VDC operation
- Long life sensors (2 years typical)
- Accepts any 4-20 mA transmitter
- Audible alarm with reset button
- Two programmable alarm levels per channel
- Common alarm and fail relays
- Relay rating 3 amps, form C
- Low cost versatile solution
- Petrochemical plants
- Water & wastewater treatment pants
- Pulp & paper mills
- Gas, telephone, & electric utilities
- Parking garages
- Manufacturing facilities
|Dimensions||21 × 16 × 9 in|
- Calibration Gases And Supplies
- Portable Gas Meters
- Spare Parts and Accesories
- Spare Parts and Accesories for Portable Products
- Spare Parts and Accesories for Stationary Systems
- Stationary Gas Monitoring System
- 35-3000 Sample Draw Single Gas Sensor No Display
- 35-3010 Sample Draw Multi Gas Sensor No Display
- Direct Connect Sensors
- GD-70D Sample Draw Single Gas Sensor with Display (stand alone)
- GD-K8A Diffusion Toxic Sensors No Display Non Explosion Proof
- M-Series Diffusion Sensor No Display
- M2 Series Diffusion Sensors with Display and Relays (stand alone)
- S2 Series Diffusion Sensors No Display
- Stand Alone Monitors
- Underwater Kinetics Cases