RKI Beacon 200
$1,495.00 – $1,595.00
Beacon 200 Data Sheet
Compatible Sensor Types:
Direct Connect Sensors with or without junction boxes, that connect directly to a controller (no transmitter). Usable up to 500ft using 18 gauge wire, 1000ft with 16 gauge wire and 5000ft with 14 gauge wire from controller. If over 5000ft see S2-Series.
S2 Series Sensor / transmitter with explosion proof and non explosion proof junction box (no display). For over 5000ft from controller where no local display or relays are required
M2 Series Stand alone sensor / transmitter with explosion proof junction. Has digital display, relays, modbuss and 420mA Outputs at the sensor.
M-Series Low cost sensor / transmitter (not explosion proof ). Only available in Carbon Monoxide (CO) and Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) sensor types.
35-3000 Sample draw detector assembly in NEMA 4X enclosure
35-3010 Sample draw, multi-sensor detector assembly in NEMA 4X enclosure. Explosion proof housing available please contact us for more information.
GD-70D Electrochemical sample draw detector assembly with digital display for toxic gases. Not explosion proof, explosion proof housing available please contact us for more information.
GD-K8A Electrochemical diffusion detector assembly for toxic gases. Not explosion proof, explosion proof housing available please contact us for more information.
The Beacon 200 is a powerful, low cost fixed system controller for two points of gas detection. It is microprocessor controlled, versatile, simple to install and operate, and priced to be the industry’s most economical two point controller. It is capable of connecting directly to RKI sensors for LEL level combustibles, Oxygen, Hydrogen Sulfide, or Carbon Monoxide. The Beacon 200 can also accept any 4-20 mA transmitter (2 or 3 wire, 24 VDC). Sensors can be mounted directly at the Beacon 200 housing, or can be wired remotely from the controller.The 10 amp rated relays are strong enough to actuate most external alarms and horns without using slave relays. The digital display has backlighting and simultaneous readout of the gas type and concentration.The Beacon 200’s housing is rated NEMA 4X for corrosion resistance and a weather tight seal, and complies with lock out / tag out standards. An external reset switch allows the alarm to be silenced from outside of the controller housing. The Beacon 200 comes complete with a wall mounting kit for easy installation.RKI offers the industry’s widest selection of standard and toxic gas detection sensors, which can be utilized with the Beacon 200, providing gas monitoring protection for almost any application.
- Simultaneous readout on 2 channels
- Two alarm levels per channel
- Discrete and common relays
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- 4-20 mA outputs
- Proven, long-life sensors for a wide variety of gases
- Accepts any 4-20 mA transmitter input (24 VDC)
- Easy to install, operate and expand
- Petrochemical plants
- Water & wastewater treatment plants
- Pulp & paper mills
- Gas, telephone, & electric utilities
- Parking garages
- Manufacturing facilities
|Dimensions||21 × 16 × 9 in|
Beacon 200, two channel controller, 115 VAC (no sensors), Beacon 200, two channel controller, 115 VAC with red strobe light (uses common alarm 1 relay contact for strobe) (no sensors), Beacon 200 controller, 220 VAC (no sensors)
- Calibration Gases And Supplies
- Portable Gas Meters
- Spare Parts and Accesories
- Spare Parts and Accesories for Portable Products
- Spare Parts and Accesories for Stationary Systems
- Stationary Gas Monitoring System
- 35-3000 Sample Draw Single Gas Sensor No Display
- 35-3010 Sample Draw Multi Gas Sensor No Display
- Direct Connect Sensors
- GD-70D Sample Draw Single Gas Sensor with Display (stand alone)
- GD-K8A Diffusion Toxic Sensors No Display Non Explosion Proof
- M-Series Diffusion Sensor No Display
- M2 Series Diffusion Sensors with Display and Relays (stand alone)
- S2 Series Diffusion Sensors No Display
- Stand Alone Monitors
- Underwater Kinetics Cases