Beacon 110 Data Sheet
Compatible Sensor Types:
Direct Connect Sensors with or without junction boxes, that connect directly to a controller (no transmitter). Usable up to 500ft using 18 gauge wire, 1000ft with 16 gauge wire and 5000ft with 14 gauge wire from controller. If over 5000ft see S2-Series.
S2 Series Sensor / transmitter with explosion proof and non explosion proof junction box (no display). For over 5000ft from controller where no local display or relays are required
M2 Series Stand alone sensor / transmitter with explosion proof junction. Has digital display, relays, modbuss and 420mA Outputs at the sensor.
M-Series Low cost sensor / transmitter (not explosion proof ). Only available in Carbon Monoxide (CO) and Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) sensor types.
35-3000 Sample draw detector assembly in NEMA 4X enclosure
35-3010 Sample draw, multi-sensor detector assembly in NEMA 4X enclosure. Explosion proof housing available please contact us for more information.
GD-70D Electrochemical sample draw detector assembly with digital display for toxic gases. Not explosion proof, explosion proof housing available please contact us for more information.
GD-K8A Electrochemical diffusion detector assembly for toxic gases. Not explosion proof, explosion proof housing available please contact us for more information.
Gas detection should not be complicated. The Beacon 110 is gas detection simplified.The Beacon 110 is a powerful, low cost fixed system controller for one point of gas detection. It is microprocessor controlled, versatile, simple to install and operate, and priced to be the industry’s best value single gas detection controller. It is capable of accepting RKI sensors directly for LEL level combustibles, Oxygen, Hydrogen Sulfide, or Carbon Monoxide. The Beacon 110 can also accept any 4-20 mA transmitter (2 or 3 wire, 24 VDC). Sensors can be mounted directly at the Beacon 110 housing, or can be wired remote from the controller.The 10 amp rated relays are strong enough to directly power external alarms and horns. The digital display has backlighting and simultaneous readout of the gas type and concentration.The Beacon 110 is also housed in a NEMA 4X rated case for a weather tight seal. This case design complies with lock out / tag out standards and can be fully secured. An external reset switch allows the alarm to be silenced from outside of the controller housing. The Beacon 110 ships complete with a wall mounting kit for easy installation.RKI offers the industry’s widest selection of standard and toxic gas detection sensors, which can be utilized with the Beacon 110, providing gas monitoring protection for almost any application.
- Low cost versatile solution
- Compact, weatherproof, NEMA 4X enclosure
- 115/220 VAC or 24 VDC operation
- Long life sensors (2 years typical)
- Accepts RKI LEL/O2/H2S/CO direct connect sensors
- Accepts any 4-20 mA transmitter
- Audible alarm with reset button
- Two programmable alarm levels
- Built-in trouble alarm with relay
- Relay rating 10 amps, form C
- Provides 4-20 mA output
- Petrochemical plants
- Water & wastewater treatment pants
- Pulp & paper mills
- Gas, telephone, & electric utilities
- Parking garages
- Manufacturing facilities
|Dimensions||21 × 16 × 9 in|
Beacon 110, single channel controller (no sensor), Beacon 110, single channel controller with battery charger (no sensor or back-up battery), Beacon 110, single channel controller with strobe light (no sensor), Beacon 110, single channel controller with battery charger and strobe light (no sensor or back-up battery)
- Calibration Gases And Supplies
- Portable Gas Meters
- Spare Parts and Accesories
- Spare Parts and Accesories for Portable Products
- Spare Parts and Accesories for Stationary Systems
- Stationary Gas Monitoring System
- 35-3000 Sample Draw Single Gas Sensor No Display
- 35-3010 Sample Draw Multi Gas Sensor No Display
- Direct Connect Sensors
- GD-70D Sample Draw Single Gas Sensor with Display (stand alone)
- GD-K8A Diffusion Toxic Sensors No Display Non Explosion Proof
- M-Series Diffusion Sensor No Display
- M2 Series Diffusion Sensors with Display and Relays (stand alone)
- S2 Series Diffusion Sensors No Display
- Stand Alone Monitors
- Underwater Kinetics Cases